Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Changes, Changes, Changes

Well, the only thing constant is change. I blogged a few weeks ago about what all was going on with my mother in law and such. Well sit back relax and here we go. I'm going to make this a short version cause I"m tired. My mother in law doesn't live here anymore after a huge fight (which she started). Anyway, now she's calling bugging us to mail her tv which she left. So now we have to keep ignoring her phone calls cause she won't take a hint and leave us alone.
School starts back August 5th. That means BOTH Aubrey and Austin will be gone and I'm here all alone. On one hand, I'm excited because both my boys are so big and I'll have more time to myself on the other, (this part is gonna sound silly) I think I'm having a touch of empty nest syndrome. =(. I'm doing well in my classes (yay me!!). I'm excited I'm working toward what I feel God is leading me to do.
I haven't been to church in a while and I'm feeling unplugged. I want to go but Aubrey's behavior is so awful and unpredictable that I'm afraid to take him. I need prayer I feel that being home with him is what I'm suppose to do but I feel bad that I can't do what I feel is "required" of me. OH THE STRESS!!!! I'm soo stressed out that my once beautiful brown hair is speckled with grey. At the ripe ole age of 25 I'm dying my hair!!!
Congrats are in order for a friend of mine who is expecting!! I feel kinda bad cause I was off of facebook for a while and I was one of the last to know. Oh well congrats anyway.
Please pray for me and my family, we're going through alot. Don't get me wrong, there's some stress lifted because my mother in law is gone. We're still going through alot with the boys and trying to adjust Aubrey's meds.
OH and if you want a kitten let me know!! I have a mommy cat who is due anyday!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment