Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day

I'm ALL for irony...most of the time it makes for great humor...except when your 4 year old is the one doing it.

I awoke this morning expecting a lazy day...boy was I WRONG!!! For starters, Aubrey decided it needed to be Christmas in July and got out my BRAND NEW Christmas tree. He opened the box and attempted to put it up...he even tried putting the stand up. If this wasn't bad enough, he gets two rolls of wrapping paper and attempts to wrap our 5 kittens up as presents to put under the tree. (No kittens were harmed).

Well, after we cleaned all of that up he went into our playroom to play with Austin. I quickly learned that was a BAD idea. They broke the bottom window (they broke the top one earlier) and proceeded to clean out the closet. They did this buy throwing whatever they could out the window. Well I cleaned that up and blistered both of their bottoms.

Well tonight since they broke the playroom windows they were playing in Austin's room. Guess what...they BROKE THAT WINDOW TOO!!!!

I'm all for declaring Independence but do they have to declare war on my windows. This has NOT been a good day.

To top it all off yesterday on the way home from town I had a blow out. Luckiy I was close enought to a business where I knew the owner that I was able to get help. This definately hasn't been my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment